Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Memorable, Moveable Feast

I was >> here in Minneapolis last week for the Midwest Booksellers Association Trade Show.  It was great connecting with so many terrific independent booksellers. I can't thank these dedicated, delightful people enough for all they do to hand sell books in this tough economy and ever-changing industry. It was a real joy to be in the same room with so many passionate book people on Thursday. Thanks MBA and Simon & Schuster!

 What a fun surprise to find myself seated at a table with a Facebook friend I'd never met - Cynthia Compton from 4 KIDS BOOKS & TOYS in Indiana!
 My awesome table mate - the lovely and talented Elizabeth Bunce, author of  A CURSE DARK AS GOLD and STAR CROSSED
I channeled my inner CRAFTY CHLOE and made these ZOMBIE IN LOVE table favors for the Moveable Feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment